- How to achieve splits: PNF StretchingPosted 9 days ago
- The Different Pole Finishes by Aerial GypsyPosted 11 days ago
- Bendy Kate’s winning performance at World Pole Dance 2014Posted 75 days ago
- Miss Pole Dance AustraliaPosted 159 days ago
- How Yoga Has Benefited My Pole Dancing by C. A. FonnerPosted 239 days ago
- Don’t Shy Away From Your Inner Sexy By C. A. FonnerPosted 267 days ago
- Poleranking features… Alex ShchukinPosted 275 days ago
- Pole DiametersPosted 332 days ago
- “A Dancer, a Pole and a Movie” wins best Israeli film at DocAvivPosted 344 days ago
- Oona’s training video takes the internet by storm – Read her comments!Posted 351 days ago
Anastasia Sokolova in Ukraine’s Got Talent
Pole dancing has gone mainstream and it might be largely thanks to pole dancers appearing in various talent shows on national television. Bendy Kate in Got To Dance, Polina Volchek a.k.a. Pink Puma in America’s Got Talent (and Lulu the fat pole dancer on the same show), Henriikka Roo in Finland’s Got Talent and now Anastasia Sokolova in Ukraine’s Got Talent.
Anastasia’s choice of outfit is not something we would recommend for either Pole Art nor World Pole Sport Championships, and some of the manners would get her disqualified in most pole dance contests. But the drop from extended butterly to scorpio (at 3:50) seemed to impress both the jury and the audience.