- Enter to win a FITPOLE Custom Spin or an Aerial Ring!Posted 112 days ago
- Miss Pole Dance AustraliaPosted 119 days ago
- Pole Art Cyprus 2013Posted 131 days ago
- The Highs And Lows Of The Las Vegas Pole Expo By C. A. FonnerPosted 171 days ago
- An Hour with Natasha WangPosted 182 days ago
- Free Livestream from Pole Art on SaturdayPosted 182 days ago
- How Yoga Has Benefited My Pole Dancing by C. A. FonnerPosted 200 days ago
- Don’t Shy Away From Your Inner Sexy By C. A. FonnerPosted 228 days ago
- Poleranking features… Alex ShchukinPosted 236 days ago
- GoPOLEorGoHome: Pole Dance Cup 2013 in Warsaw finalsPosted 245 days ago
Anastasia Sokolova in Ukraine’s Got Talent
Pole dancing has gone mainstream and it might be largely thanks to pole dancers appearing in various talent shows on national television. Bendy Kate in Got To Dance, Polina Volchek a.k.a. Pink Puma in America’s Got Talent (and Lulu the fat pole dancer on the same show), Henriikka Roo in Finland’s Got Talent and now Anastasia Sokolova in Ukraine’s Got Talent.
Anastasia’s choice of outfit is not something we would recommend for either Pole Art nor World Pole Sport Championships, and some of the manners would get her disqualified in most pole dance contests. But the drop from extended butterly to scorpio (at 3:50) seemed to impress both the jury and the audience.